Calling foreigners in Kagoshima: come to Amami with us and share its wonders on your SNS.
In anticipation of Amami Oshima’s registration as a World Natural Heritage Site, we are asking foreigners living in Kagoshima to join a three-day, two-night trip to Amami Oshima and create and share posts about the trip on their social media.
Are you interested in joining the monitor tour to Amami and sharing the beautiful scenery, culture, delicious island food, and photogenic spots with your followers?
★Foreigners living in Kagoshima Prefecture are eligible, provided they:
• Are active on a regular basis on social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Weibo, WeChat, etc.）
• Have at least 100 followers
• Will join the entire three-day, two-night tour(November 21–23 (Saturday–Holiday Monday))
• Post at least one social media post about each part of the tour (in their native language)
• Submit the photos and videos used in their social media posts to Kagoshima Prefectural Visitors Bureau. These will be used for tourism promotion.
• Can speak everyday Japanese (no formal interpretation will be provided on the trip)
• Submit a short self-introductory article outlining their reasons for living in Kagoshima (including impressions and thoughts of the prefecture, recommended spots to visit and so on) along with a profile photo, to be used on Kagoshima Prefectural Visitors Bureau’s website (www.kagoshima-kankou.com/for/highlights/voices/top/) and for other tourism promotion.
|Reference||More Information PDF